You Will Receive
Tons of support materials to help you on your transformational journey:
- Flash Cards with the picture of the yoga pose, Sanskrit name, English name, instructions for the pose and gentle modifications
- Access to Videos on each pose learnt
- An Asana Manual that contains worksheets on every pose (each pose sheet contains modifications and adjustments)
- A Teacher's Manual that contains notes on qualities of a great teacher, alignment principles, theming, centering, class design and sequencing, demoing, adjustments, language skills, philosophy, anatomy, Ayurveda, business information and ethics
- Unlimited Yoga at Chrysalis during the yoga teacher training
- A Starter Package to help you with your yoga practice
- 10% Off Retail Items and Workshops during the Teacher Training program (except international teachers)
- Tons more
$1,200 value of added items!
Hatha YTT Investment
$3,200 + HST* if paid in full by Sep 8, 2017
$3,500 + HST* if paying in instalments** or if paid after Sep 8, 2017
* A non-refundable deposit of $500 + HST is due at time of acceptance into the program.
** Balance can be paid in 6 monthly installments of $500 + HST payable on the first of Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar.
*** This does not include the cost of required texts (roughly $85 including HST) and resources.
As a Private Educational Institution certified with the Federal Government of Canada, YTT students are eligible for a tax credit for tuition and textbooks upon completion of our 200 hour Teacher Training Program. Teacher training students will receive an official tuition fee receipt.
I joined YTT to learn more about yoga and to learn a safer way to teach. It was much more than what I expected. It made me more passionate about yoga; I started speaking from my heart and with more confidence about everything in life. It gave me more energy to manage my family life as well as a passion to be a confident yoga teacher. The Teacher's Manual was so beneficia, as it had so much information about adjustments in each and every pose, anatomy, Sanskrit names and meaning. Overall I give my rating as excellent. ~ Meghana D, YTT 2013-2014
Step 1: Download this Application Form
Step 2: Send your completed application form to email@example.com
To Learn More
We would love to meet you at one of our information sessions (space is limited so please sign up). You can view the manuals, textbooks, learn what to expect and ask any other questions.
Mon, Feb 13 @ 6:30 - 7:30pm
Mon, Mar 6 @ 6:30 - 7:30pm
Please sign up HERE for the Information Session!