Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
This comprehensive Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training will include how to teach pre-natal yoga to women in all stages of pregnancy. You will also learn how to teach post-natal yoga. This training program will address the physiological, emotional and energetic aspects of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.
- Explore poses (asanas) and breathing techniques (pranayama) for maximum safety and that are beneficial for pregnancy
- Learn basic anatomy and the stages of pregnancy (including physical and hormonal changes)
- Learn cautions and contraindications of poses
- Practice hands-on assists for pregnant women
- Learn sequences to alleviate a variety of discomforts: nursing, lower back issues, and core integration